Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruit Form 2018 257 Vacancies Apply Online ~ Admit Card Syllabus:-
Southern Railway has release the notification for Engagement of Safaiwala on Full Time Contract basis recruitment advertisement in respect of Govt. of India. Southern Railway Safaiwala 257 vacancies through authorized website of Southern Railway . Here is the excellent news for the job seekers who are looking for the government job Southern Railway recruitment departments. Applicants may submit the application form from 27.07.2018 to 27.08.2018 at an official portal.
Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruit Form 2018
The applicants who are interesting and eligible may submit their online application submission form the online official portal as stated here under till the last date of form submission. The starting date of form submission is 27 July 2018 and the last date is 27 August 2018.
|S.no||Post name||Number of posts|
Age Limit: Candidate must be lie in between 18 to 33 year. Age relaxation available for reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognized by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
|UR / OBC||500/ (Rs.400 shall be refunded)|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority||250/- (Full refunded)|
How to apply Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruit Form 2018
- Southern Railway Recruitment invites online applications for the recruitment safaiwala.
- All the Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting their official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in before 27 August 2018.
- Candidates are required to follow the instructions given in the notification to fill the on-screen application form.
- After filling the application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (10th certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded .
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Screening test followed by Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Screening test- 50 objective type questions (45 minutes)
- Physical Efficiency Test-100 metres in 2 minutes
Women- 20 kgs of weight
Men- 35 Kgs of weight
Official website : www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in