AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 668 Posts Tech Officer Assistant Jobs Form Syllabus:-
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the recruitment notice for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II),Office Assistant (NS), Personal Assistant,Private Secretary,Programmer (Data Processing Ass II),Radio graphic Technician Grade I,Radiotherapy Technician Grade II,Senior Programmer (Analyst),Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) 668 vacancies through the official website of AIIMS. Here is the brilliant news for the job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in recruitment departments. Applicants may submit the application form till (LastDate) at an official portal.
AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment: the applicants who are interesting and eligible may submit their online application submission form the online official portal as stated here-under till the last date of form submission. The last date of online application form is (Last date).
- Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade II) – Candidate should have completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing I B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) I Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /Indian Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Office Assistant (NS) – Candidate should have Degree of recognized University or equivalent and Proficiency in computers.
- Personal Assistant – Candidates must have Degree from a recognized University and Skill Test Norms: Dictation -10 Minutes@100 WPM Transcription- 40 Minutes English or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- Private Secretary – Candidate must have Degree from a recognized University and Skill Test Norms: Dictation -7 Minutes@120 WPM Transcription- 45 Minutes English or 60 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- Programmer (Data Processing Asst.) – Candidates should completed B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering) OR Post Graduation in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution.
- Radio graphic Technician Grade I – Candidate must have B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized university/ institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 2 years’ experience.
- Radio graphic Technician Grade II – Candidate should have completed B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiotherapy / Radiology from a recognized university/ institution. OR Diploma in Radiotherapy/ Radiology from a recognized institution with 2 years’ experience.
- Senior Programmer Analyst – Candidate must have completed B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ BSc with Diploma in Computer application+10 years’ experience in IT Systems/ Networking/ Hardware configuration/ Software programming in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India/ State government/ Union Territories/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) –Candidate must have B.Sc. In Medical Lab Technology or equivalent and 10 years’ experience in the concerned field.
c) For posts in Anesthesia/ Operation Theater, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in concerned field.
d) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 13 years experience in concerned field.
AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Hall Ticket/ admit card/ Pravesh Patra/call later
Candidate may download AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Hall Ticket/ Call later/admit card before two weeks of examination. After the declaration of admit card candidate should take a hard copy of it because it is the most important documents for take an entry in examination hall.
How to Apply AIIMS Rishikesh Staff Nurse Recruitment form 2018:
- The application form can fill only by online mode.
- Firstly candidates have to log in to the official web site.
- Then search for the application form click on it.
- Register in it by paying Fee.
- Applicants required uploading scanned passport size photograph, experience certificate and signature.
- After filling application form properly.
- Submit all the details.
- After that save the application form and take a hard copy of it for further usage.
Official website of AIIMS: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in