Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 Group C Application Form 144 Vacancies:-
Applications are invited for the Absorption of Ex-Naval Apprentices at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam –in Advt 01/2018 the Recruitment of Civilian Personnel in Indian Navy – 2018. Here is the great news for those candidates who are looking jobs in recruitment departments.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018 form. TRADESMAN (SKILLED) (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted,Industrial) Pay Scale of Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200) as per 7th CPC (Erstwhile Pay Band/Pay Scale (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- as per 6th CPC.
|FEEDER TRADE IN||TOTAL|
|10||DIESEL MECH||MT FITTER||09||1||8|
|11||PLUMBER/ PIPE||PIPE FITTER||04||3||1*|
|12||REF & AC MECH||REF & AC FITTER||01||1|
- The candidates will considered for absorption subject to the outcome of writ petition pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- National Apprentice Certificate(NAC) in respective Feeder trades obtained from Ex-Naval Apprentice School.
Mode of Selection:
- All candidates are required the suitability test (written) examination consisting of objective type questions prepared based on the syllabus of the training at Apprentice Schools.
- Written examination consisting of 100 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject in appropriate feeder trade.
- The qualifying marks for the suitability (written) test is 50% for Un-Reserved candidates. 40% for reserved (ST/ST/OBC) candidates against reserved vacancies.
- Selected candidate will cal for the Document Verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Government of Indian and Appointing Authority.
- All documents are required like :-
- Age proof,
- education certificates
- address proof
- category, caste validity certificate etc. Are required to be produced in original at the time of Document Verification and will be scrutinized and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and venue for document verification will be intimated by post.
It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN(SKILLED) IN THE FEEDER TRADE OF ______________ , APPRENTICE FROM _______ TO _________” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION/ASSISTANCE, APPLICANT MAY WRITE TO AUTHORIZED COMMUNITY AT
Contact Number: 0891-2816272
Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in