Jharkhand High Court Assistant Recruit Notification 2018 73 Posts Application Form Syllabus:-
Taking cognizance of the Notification in respect of issued by the Office of the Directorate General, Jharkhand High Court for Recruitment to the Posts of Stenographer Jharkhand High Court, Brief on Application and Procedure for Selection is mentioned in the Subsequent Paragraphs:
Jharkhand High Court Assistant Recruit Notification 2018
The Jharkhand High Court has release the Recruitment notification, inviting all the interested candidates to apply application form for the 73 post of Stenographer the cadre of Jharkhand High Court. Here is the brilliant news for the job seekers who are looking for the government job in Jharkhand recruitment departments. Applicants may submit the application form. The last date for submission of application is 08.10.2018 to 23.10.2018.
- Assistant (Post Code – 01)
- Assistant Librarian (Post Code – 02)
- Cashier (Post Code – 03)
- Translator (Post Code – 04)
- Translator (Post Code – 05)
- Typist (Post Code – 06)
Education Qualification: Graduate in relevant disciplines from recognized university. However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Women candidates’ maximum age limit should be 38 years. For PH applicants should have maximum age 40 years.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant syllabus 2018:-
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness|
|4.||Computer Proficiency Test|
Jharkhand High Court Assistant Admit Card 2018
Candidate may download Call later/admit card before two weeks of examination. After the declaration of admit card candidate should take a hard copy of it because it is the most important documents for take an entry in examination hall.
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Assistant vacancy form 2018:-
- The application form can fill only by online mode.
- Firstly candidates have to log in to the official web site.
- Then search for the application form click on it.
- Register in it by paying Application fee.
- Applicants required uploading scanned passport size photograph, experience certificate and signature.
- After filling application form properly.
- Submit all the details.
- After that save the application form and take a hard copy of it for further usage.
Ranchi high court recruitment process will be based on following stages
- Written Test
- Viva Voce (except Typist)
- Computer Skill Test (for Assistant post)
- Typing Skill Test (for Typist post)
|Organization Name||The High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant, Asst. Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator and Typist|
|Starting date for submission of online application||08.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||23.10.2018|
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in