CG Police SI Recruitment 2018 Subedar Platoon Commander PC Apply Online 655 Posts Syllabus Exam Date:-
The Chhattisgarh Police Department has released the recruitment notification in respect of govt. of India. Subedar Platoon Commander PC 655 vacancies from the official website available for Commencement of the Downloading by the Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Conditions are available for Downloading for Application. The Advertisement containing the Application Format is available in the Link Displayed in the Later Part of this Information Bulletin.
The Candidates may apply commencing on the 24th August 2018 (24.08.2018) up to the 16th September 2018 (16.09.2018).
CG Police SI Recruitment 2018
CG Police SI Recruitment 2018: the applicants who are interesting and eligible may submit their online application submission form the online official portal as stated here under till the last date of form submission. The starting date of online application form is 24-08-2018 and the last date of form submission is 16-09-2018.
|Sub Inspector (Special Brach)||37|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Print)||08|
|Sub Inspector (Parashanadhin Document)||02|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||11|
|Sub Inspector (Radio)||07|
Application Fee: General candidates Application form fee is 400/- and for reserved (SC/ST/OBC) 200/-.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2018): Candidate’s Age should not less then 18 years old and should not more then 28 years.
- Subedar,Sub-Inspector, Sub-Inspector (Spl Branch), Platoon Commander: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from any University Duly Recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Prints), Sub-Inspector (Under Question Documents): Bachelor’s Degree (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) or Equivalent from any University Duly Recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Sub-Inspector (Computer): Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer) or Equivalent from any University Duly Recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication): 03-Years’ Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering or Equivalent from any University / Institute Duly Recognized by the University Grants Commission / the All India Council for Technical Education / Central Government / State Government
- For the General category: Height- 168 cm, Chest- (81-86) cm.
- For the SC Category: Height-165 cm, Chest- (79-84) cm
- For the Gorkha, Garhwali. Category: Height-158 cm, Chest- (76-81) cm.
- For the ST (Chhattisgarh) Category: Height-153 cm, Chest- (79-84) cm.
- For the OBC (Chhattisgarh) Category: Height-158 cm, Chest- (79-84) cm
|Stage – I||Stage – II|
|Physical Efficiency Test for All Posts||Test Component||Maximum Marks|
Run / Race: 1500 Mts. to be completed in 05 Minutes & 40 Seconds
Run / Race: 800 Mts. to be completed in 03 Minutes & 20 Seconds
|Proficiency (in Hindi, English) & Aptitude Test (P & AT) with 02-Hours’ Exam Duration – Common for All Posts||100
(60 + 40)
|Sub-Inspector (Spl Branch)||General Knowledge (GK) & General Studies (GS) with 03-Hours Exam Duration – Common for All Posts
Science (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry) with 02-Hours’ Exam Duration
|Sub-Inspector (Finger Prints)|
|Sub-Inspector (Under Question Documents)|
|Sub-Inspector (Computer)||Computer Science with 02-Hours’ Examination Duration||100|
The selection is based on Written Test and PET, PST. For Chattishgarh Daroga Vacancy regular updates. For more details refer notification.
Official website: www.cgpolice.gov.in