Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2018 Fireman / Tradesman Application Form Syllabus Exam Dates:-
Indian Army HQ has issued the recruitment advertisement in respect of Indian Army, Fireman / Tradesman vacancies through the official website. Here is the brilliant news for the job seekers who are looking for the government job. Applicants may submit the application form from 22 Sep 2018 to 13 October 2018 at an official portal. Applications are invited from Indian male candidates possessing educational qualifications and age, as re-scrubbed below, for recruitment to the post of Fireman / Tradesman in the Indian Army, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2018
Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2018 Notification was with the 130 Fireman, Cook, LDC, and Other Posts and released from 22nd Sep 2018 to the 21 days from the opening date of HQ Northern Command vacancy 2018. So, mostly, who were interested can utilize these wonder chances by registering your names official website / page. Follow the full article to know the complete details well.
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation (10th) & Graduate.
- Other posts wise education qualification details go to official notification.
For the post of LDC, Cleaner, Safaiwala, Cook & Camp Guard -> 18 to 25 Years for UR, 18 to 28 Years for OBC, 18 to 30 Years for SC Candidates.
How to apply online Indian Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment form 2018:
Candidates have to register and fill application on the recruitment website of Indian Navy the candidates are to apply form from 22nd Sep 2018. Candidates don’t forget to keep the relevant documents given below:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. And applicants have to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fill your e-mail address, mobile number.
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and recent passport size colour photograph readable for any reason,
- Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for interview.
- Written exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Practical examination
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit dependent on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Final select list/ Merit list
The select list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performances and who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of applicant will be displayed in the Indian Army Website in the month of Sep 2018. It is clarified that merit list will be zone wise and not centre wise.
E- Admit Card
Candidate can get their E-admit card online before 10 days of examination from the official web portal.
Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in