Tag: TS Police Constable Results 2018

Telangana Constable Pre Result 2018 TSLPRB PWT Expected Cut off Marks

Telangana Constable Pre Result 2018 TSLPRB PWT Expected Cut off Marks:-

TSLPRB Constable, SCT Constable, Warders Prelim Written Test 2018 Result:

The Office of Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB), may announce towards October-end / in November 2018 the Results of the Preliminary Written Test for Constables, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables, Firemen & Warders 2018 held on the 30th Day of September 2018.

Telangana Constable Pre Result 2018

Telangana Constable Pre Result 2018

Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board notified Telangana Constable Preliminary Written Examination 2018 carries 200 Marks aimed at Shortlisting the Candidates for the Subsequent Test Stages encompassing the Physical Standard & Measurement Tests (Qualifying in Nature), Physical Efficiency Test  (75 Marks) and then the Final Written Test for 200 Marks (for Post Code Nos. : 21, 26, 27 & 28) and 100 Marks (for Post Code Nos. 22, 23, 24 & 25) as well Weight age of 03 Marks to be awarded for those having in possession 02 Continuous Years’ Driving Licenses for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) & Light Motor Vehicle (LMV).

Based on the Candidates’ individual Performance and Marks obtained in Telangana Constable Preliminary Written Test 2018, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board will declare Telangana Constable Pre Result displaying the Candidates Shortlisted for the Subsequent Test Stages.

Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board will publish Notice with Release in the Website, as well as in the State’s Leading Newspapers.

TSLPRB Constable, SCT Constable, Warders Preliminary Written Test 2018 – Minimum Qualifying Marks:

The Office of the Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board notified Preliminary Written Test for Recruitment to the Posts of Constables, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables, Firemen, Warders comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type weighs Maximum 200 Marks aimed at Shortlisting the Candidates for the Subsequent Tests mentioned here in above.

We look forward to the Office of Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board to declare in November 2018 the Telangana Constable Pre Result of the Written Test for 200 Marks, which remain Qualifying in Nature.

The Office of Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, stipulated Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks to be obtained in the Preliminary Written Test by the Candidates are as follows:

Un-Reserved (UR) / Open Category (OC):    40%

Other Backward Classes (OBC):                    35%

Ex-Service-Men

Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes:        30%

Procedure for Selection:

Test Stages No. of Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type Maximum Marks Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks

&

Weight age of Marks

Nature of the Test
Category Marks  (%age)
Preliminary Written Test (PWT): Examination Duration: 03 Hours 200 200

Un-Reserved / Open Category (UR / OCs)

 

40% Qualifying in Nature
Other Backward Classes (OBCs) 35%
Scheduled Castes (SCs) / Scheduled Tribes (STs) / Ex-Service-Man (ESM) 30%
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Qualifying in Nature
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) consisting of 03 Events

75

Qualifying in Nature and the Marks obtained in the Test shall be counted for Selection
Final Written Test (FWT)
Post Code: 21, 26, 27 & 28 200 200
Post Code: 22, 23, 24 & 25 100 100
Weight age of Marks
The Candidates having in possession 02 Continuous Years’ Driving Licenses for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) & Light Motor Vehicle Weight age of Marks

03

Final Written Test 200 200 Un-Reserved / Open Category (UR / OCs)

 

40%
100 100 Other Backward Classes (OBCs) 35%
Scheduled Castes (SCs) / Scheduled Tribes (STs) / Ex-Service-Man (ESM)

30%

Final Written Test Mentioned in the Later Tabular Format

Click here to check Telangana Constable Pre Result 2018

RECAP

Of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Notification 2018

Final Selection – Criteria:

The Office of Chairman, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Explained Criteria for Final Selection in order of the Posts vide TSLPRB Notification Rc No. 88 / Rect. / Admn – 1 / 2018 Dated the 31st Date of May 2018 are Re-presented in the Tabular Format hereunder:  

Post Code Interpretation

21 & 26

Final Selection of the Candidates shall be conducted strictly based on the Merit obtained by them through their Score in the Final Written Examination out of a maximum of 200 Marks and as per the Provisions of Telangana Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres & Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 and Government Order (GO) (P) No.763, General Administration (SPF.A) Department Dated 15.11.1975 as amended from time to time, shall be Applicable.

As per the Government Order Ms No. 08 General Administration (SPF.A) Department Dated 08-01-2002, while filling up the Vacancies, First 20% of the Posts shall be filled following Combined Merit List of Local Candidates / Non-Local Candidates (Un-Reserved) and, thereafter, remaining 80% of the Posts shall be filled up by Local Candidates only.

22

Final Selection of the Candidates shall be conducted strictly based on Merit, as obtained by them through their Score in the Final Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Weight age Marks.

The Marks secured by Men and Women in Physical Efficiency Test shall be normalized as per the procedure followed by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) to ensure Fairness. The Normalized Marks shall be used while drawing the Final Merit List.

Provisions of Telangana Public Employment (Organisation of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 and Government Order (P) No. 763, General Administration (SPF.A) Department, dated 15.11.1975 as amended from time to time, shall be Applicable. As per Government Order Ms No. 08 of General Administration (SPF. A) Department Dated 08-01-2002, while filling up the Vacancies, First 20% of the Posts shall be filled following Combined Merit List of Local Candidates / Non-Local Candidates (Un-Reserved) and, thereafter, Remaining 80% of the Posts shall be filled up by Local Candidates only.

23, 24 & 25

Final Selection of the Candidates shall be conducted strictly based on merit obtained by them through their Score in the Final Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Weight age  Marks. Provisions of Telangana Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order 1975, the Rule of Reservation to Local Candidates is not Applicable to these Selections.

27 & 28

Final Selection of the Candidates shall be conducted strictly based on Merit obtained by them through their Score in the Final Written Examination out of Maximum 200 Marks.

Provisions of Telangana Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order 1975, the Rule of Reservation to Local Candidates is not applicable to these Selections.

Methodology for Resolving TIE: 

Merit among Candidates who secure Equal Marks:

In case of Two (02) or more Candidates in a particular Category obtaining Equal Marks, Preference being given to the Candidate Senior / Elder in Age, implying the Candidate Born Earlier and, hence, would be placed Higher on Merit for Final Selection to the Post specified in the Notification.

For Selection to the Posts mentioned in the Following Tabular Format:

Post Code No. Name of the Post

 

21 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department
22

 

Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department
23 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
24 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department
25 Constable in Telangana Special Protection Force  Department
26 Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department
27 Warders (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department
28 Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department

Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Website:  www.tslprb.in

Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!

Log into Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Website to check out the Telangana Constable Pre Result of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Police Written Test 2018 Results.