UP Police Jail Warder 3638 Vacancies 2018 Notification Apply Online Last Date/ Syllabus Pattern:-
The UP Police have release recruitment notification for the UP Police Jail Warder 2018 of 3638 candidates at Jail Warder Posts. UP Police has issued the recruitment advertisement in respect of Government of India; here is the brilliant news for the job seekers who are looking for recruitment departments. The crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
UP Police Jail Warder 3638 Vacancies 2018
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment: the applicants who are interesting and eligible may submit their online application submission form the online official portal as stated here-under till the last date of form submission. Candidates are highly recommended to submit it with all of their genuine details before last date of form submission.
|Department Name||Utter Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotional Board – UP PRPB|
|Name Of Post||· Jail Warder (Male) : 3012 Posts
· Jail Warder (Female) : 626 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidate (Male and Female) must have completed 10th /12th from a recognized board in order to apply for UP Jail warder posts. High School/Intermediate pass candidates can apply for these jobs online from up police official website given below on this page. However, Application link is not yet activated and we will update you again once link will be live.
UP police Jail Warder jobs syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||75||75|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||75||75|
UP Police Jail Warder 2018 Syllabus:
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test
- Numerical Aptitude
- Mental Ability Test
- Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning
- Mental Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Quotient Test
- Reasoning Test
How to apply Online UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment form 2018:-
- Go to official website UP Police.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open.
- Read the notification then check your eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Candidates who will apply online for these posts will be selected on basis of following criteria:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification
Official website: www.uppbpb.gov.in